1. On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 3:42 AM, Sandra A Cuffley said:

I bought the VIP package for August 18, hoping everything is ok. I live in MD. The virtual show is in VA. Looks like it will work on the map. I am so excited!! Can’t wait!!! ???????????? Thank you Chris Daughtry??

2. On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 12:07 PM, ABurke said:

If we have already bought tickets for a previous show do they still work for the virtual tour or would we have to get a refund and then purchase new tickets?

3. On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 5:12 PM, Tina Yates said:

Oh BOOHOO I don’t see Australia there? ???? ????????????

4. On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 4:33 PM, Mick2112 said:

Hey all,will there be a special show for those of us outside the USA like for those here in the UK or in Europe?
    Hope so?
    Cheers and stay safe from here in the UK!!

5. On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 4:31 PM, Carolyn Bonfiglio said:

I'm in Michigan and I can't buy either. I checked stageit.com/daughtry because that's where i watched a short show this year and there wasn't any shows listed there.

6. On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 4:03 PM, NYMellenhead said:

this is crazy im in NY and it says not available in My LOCATION?? WTH!

7. On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 9:31 PM, Kmac0828 said:

Am I able to access this from Canada?? If so which your date for Ontario Canada

8. On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 2:51 AM, Notemac said:

I agree with Eve, such a great guy to do this "Live from Home"! I've had tickets that have been rescheduled twice and the now the new concert date is February 20, 2021. That's a long way off! I need my Daughtry fix!!!! Thanks Chris for helping us get through this COVID lockdown!! I'm sure this will energize a lot of fans!!

9. On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 5:21 PM, Eve J Wasserman said:

This is so awesome!! What a nice thing to do to help out these hurting venues and to satisfy the fans’ appetite for your amazing live music!! Thank you for all that you do!! ????????????