News

Just Announced: 3 New Dates and Fan Club Pre-Sales

Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 10:00 AM by User 15 Comments
Just Announced: 3 New Dates and Fan Club Pre-Sales

Daughtry has just announced 3 new shows! Tickets for the newly added tour dates will be available to the public on Friday, Feb. 28, but Daughtry Fan Club members have exclusive pre-sale access starting the WEDNESDAY!

Starting Wednesday, February 26th at 10am local time, Daughtry Fan Club members will have exclusive pre-sale access to tickets and VIP packages for the following show:

4/23/2020 - Worley, ID @ Coeur d' Alene Casino Resort
5/1/2020 - Red Bank, NJ @ Count Basie Theatre
5/5/2020 - Baltimore, MD @ Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric

Not a member? Join today!

*For the quickest purchasing process, we recommend you are logged into your fan club account before the sale begins*

*the presale password will be listed in paid users' account dashboards about 10 minutes prior to the start of the pre-sale*

1. On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 10:20 AM, ugagirlfan said:

PLEASE come to Orlando Florida late next year???? I wouldn’t come now or sooner because of the epidemic. We miss you guys! <3 Jen

2. On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 10:58 PM, Daughtry11 said:

I just purchased my ticket for TN virtual live streaming and it was taken out of my bank account and it says NY on where it was taking out of my account. I know I clicked on the TN show. I never did get a conformation email. Not sure what is going on. Can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance

3. On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 5:44 AM, Dantewinchester94 said:

Does anyone know when the tickets will be back on sale?

4. On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 12:13 AM, meamanda said:

come back to Scotland please

5. On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 4:00 AM, Amee O said:

I know you were set to perform in San Diego, But what happened to L.A. ? I'd enjoy seeing you play right here in Los Angeles.. No worries though, I'll be seeing you perform in Laughlin, Nevada In October of this year. and I get to meet you, Can Wait.....

Fan forever,
    Amee O. from Los Angeles

6. On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 9:50 PM, ugagirlfan said:

PLEASE COME TO ORLANDO, ST AUGUSTINE FLORIDA later in the year???? ~ Jen

7. On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 1:59 AM, Chrissy Winston said:

GOD BLESS! Everyone....Stay healthy and enjoy your extra time with your family!!!! Get outside, feel the sun. Make the best of what may be the very hardest of times. We WILL be ok, just believe.

8. On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 4:13 PM, Hannah said:

Kellyd: I sent you a message.

9. On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 4:00 PM, LeeAnn Reed said:

Why did Marysville WA that starts at 10 A< pacific got their code but not Worley Id didnt thanks. I am paid fanclub member thanks

10. On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 3:56 PM, Kellyd said: