1. On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 10:20 AM, ugagirlfan said:

PLEASE come to Orlando Florida late next year???? I wouldn’t come now or sooner because of the epidemic. We miss you guys! <3 Jen

2. On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 10:58 PM, Daughtry11 said:

I just purchased my ticket for TN virtual live streaming and it was taken out of my bank account and it says NY on where it was taking out of my account. I know I clicked on the TN show. I never did get a conformation email. Not sure what is going on. Can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance

3. On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 5:44 AM, Dantewinchester94 said:

Does anyone know when the tickets will be back on sale?

4. On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 12:13 AM, meamanda said:

come back to Scotland please

5. On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 4:00 AM, Amee O said:

I know you were set to perform in San Diego, But what happened to L.A. ? I'd enjoy seeing you play right here in Los Angeles.. No worries though, I'll be seeing you perform in Laughlin, Nevada In October of this year. and I get to meet you, Can Wait.....

Fan forever,
    Amee O. from Los Angeles

6. On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 9:50 PM, ugagirlfan said:

PLEASE COME TO ORLANDO, ST AUGUSTINE FLORIDA later in the year???? ~ Jen

7. On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 1:59 AM, Chrissy Winston said:

GOD BLESS! Everyone....Stay healthy and enjoy your extra time with your family!!!! Get outside, feel the sun. Make the best of what may be the very hardest of times. We WILL be ok, just believe.

8. On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 4:13 PM, Hannah said:

Kellyd: I sent you a message.

9. On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 4:00 PM, LeeAnn Reed said:

Why did Marysville WA that starts at 10 A< pacific got their code but not Worley Id didnt thanks. I am paid fanclub member thanks

10. On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 3:56 PM, Kellyd said: