1. On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 12:13 AM, Stephloveday said:

I drove from Knoxville to Charlotte to see you in concert and I was on the 4th row!!!! It was amazing!!! This was in 2014 I believe!!! I hope to see you again soon and I keep watching for dates in the south!!!!

2. On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 4:05 AM, Sara Henderson said:

Hope to see you in St. Louis.. if at least an acoustic venue. You’re voice has been awesome to see evolve the past years.. fell in love with the ruff rock sound in your audition voted every week to see you move forward (think I’ve finally got my fingertips back from all the dialing, lol) I’m an old folk now but still a huge fan.. thank you for your song Over You it pushed me through a marriage that went bad but made me realize I’m better without that which drug me down.. unfortunately have the same name as the girl in the video and I too am an alcoholic sober now 3 and 1/2 yrs.. Keep writing and if u need inspiration I have a few great places I know that open a new spirit up for amazing new outlooks.. God bless.. ps are you planning on any other acting/musical theater loved the Passion of Christ and love to see you expand into theater cause you were a natural at it.. one of your #1 fan Sara

3. On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 10:31 AM, kristinemarie said:

LOVED you on Masked Singer! You should have won!! PLEASE do a cover of "Someone you loved", you sing it better than the original singer!!! Also please come to Louisville, KY.
    We love you here!!!!

4. On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 9:03 PM, savedbyanger said:

Please come to the metro Detroit area like DTE Music Theatre this summer 2020. I love all of your music and your voice is awesome you are one of the best singers.

5. On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 8:21 PM, TLR said:

Hey Chris, been a huge fan since AI! Saw you in Sacramento playing shortly after the AI show.
    I was right in front with my gf and you touched my hand, but you touched my heart with your
    talent from the first time you appeared on the show. I think you are one of the great Talents
    like Creed. I wish you would come to Jacksonville, FL! Lots of fans here who love your music!
    Thanks Tami

6. On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 8:01 AM, Boundsy0868 said:

G'day Chris, greetings from Downunder!

So when are you guys heading down our way? We would love to see you down here soon...please:-)

Kindest Regards
    Boundsy

7. On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:55 PM, RockMilitaryGirl said:

Come to Chicago,we need you here!

8. On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 6:47 AM, Itsnot4me said:

We missed out on getting tickets to both of your Peppermill concerts. It's just two small of a venue for all of your fans out here to get to see you. Please add a concert date for somewhere in the Salt lake City area for the rest of us out here. Please and thanks.

9. On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 11:52 AM, TinaG said:

PLEASE add a Raleigh, North Carolina date. Chris can visit family. If he has a crazy family like mine, don't mention visiting them. He may stay away on purpose. LOL He can visit me anytime.

Thanks,
    Tina

10. On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 5:44 AM, BC_Girl said:

I never watch tv and had never even heard of the masked singer. I was at my friends and she was watching the finale. I guessed it was you not even 1 minute into the first song they showed. You are on my playlist daily. I have loved your voice and your music since American Idol where I was p*ssed that you didn’t win. So excited that you’re coming to Calgary !!! BIGGEST FAN EVER. So much respect.