1. Morgentau avatar

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 7:42 PM, Morgentau said:

Hey Ihr hübschen, Ich Danke Euch für die fantastische Musik ????Ihr seit mir eine große Bereicherung.
    Ein guter Freund hatte mir einmal ein Album von Euch vorgespielt und seit dem bin ich Quasi Daughtry verrückt, infiziert nennt es wie Ihr wollt???? ich Liebe Eure Musik ??.
    Ich wünschte Ich könnte mal zu einem Eurer Konzerte gehen, dass wäre der Absolute Hammer .
    Nur sind die Staaten leider nicht grade um die Ecke für mich, komme aus Hamburg / Germany.

So genug erzählt Vielen Dank an Euch Jungs ! Ihr seit Spitze ???????????? Prost ???? Liebe Grüße aus Hamburg , Jenny

2. Sharon Sparks avatar

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 1:58 AM, Sharon Sparks said:

Please choose my husband and I for meet and greet. We will be in Denver for show and our Daughter's second College Graduation and our 30th Anniversary is right around the corner in April! We are not rich and actually in debt for backing her and helping others but we love music and yours is right up there with all the other legends of our time. I got tickets like on 4th or 6th row. I am disabled so I hope they are comfortable seats. Cant wait until Wednesday. Thanks, Ronald and Sharon Sparks

3. patba1968 avatar

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 2:38 PM, patba1968 said:

Thank you for doing this!

4. KatieGR80 avatar

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 8:44 PM, KatieGR80 said:

Did this contest actually happen?

5. Kristancfan avatar

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 8:14 PM, Kristancfan said:

No news yet?

6. clrfldcdaughtry avatar

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 2:55 AM, clrfldcdaughtry said:

Someone has to know someone who knows someone who won this contest!!!

7. KatieGR80 avatar

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 3:53 AM, KatieGR80 said:

I haven't seen anything posted anywhere. I didn't get an email, so I assume I'm a big ol' loser. ???? Did ANYONE win??

8. Trouble1 avatar

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 6:01 PM, Trouble1 said:

I haven't seen the announced winners. I did enter but after all of these years I never win anything so I really wasn't expecting to. Was just wondering if I knew anyone who did win.

9. Kristancfan avatar

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 3:46 PM, Kristancfan said:

Well.... anybody get an email? I checked mine and nothing yet. Still hoping.

10. clrfldcdaughtry avatar

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 12:45 PM, clrfldcdaughtry said:

Who were the lucky winners? Anyone we know???