1. April Pontius avatar

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 3:54 PM, April Pontius said:

Any idea yet whether this show will be cancelled or not?

2. Laurenb2828 avatar

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 2:05 AM, Laurenb2828 said:

The fact that covid 19 cancelled this show has me in tears. I could rip my hair out and punch a wall

3. April Pontius avatar

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 12:52 PM, April Pontius said:

I messaged the casino and they said they haven’t put the tickets on sale as of yet, but to continue to watch the website.

4. Pinkystoll avatar

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 3:13 PM, Pinkystoll said:

Has anyone heard anything more about this show. I’m still not able to purchase tickets.

5. Samsmom avatar

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 2:15 PM, Samsmom said:

Would like to try and buy tickets but the page is not being found when you click on “buy tickets”. Webpage for casino/resort aren’t showing the show. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Colleen

6. Pinkystoll avatar

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 2:06 PM, Pinkystoll said:

Still unable to gets tickets for this show. Has anyone heard anything?? It’s not even listed on the event center page?

7. Kristin Simon avatar

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 5:56 PM, Kristin Simon said:

I have been trying to purchase tickets; the link is not valid! Please help!

8. LakeGirlBon avatar

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 12:37 PM, LakeGirlBon said:

4/9/20, 8:35am EST:
    I too am still unable to purchase a ticket/VIP with my official Daughtry fan/presale option for 8/1. The link is still not working. Any suggestion(s) would be appreciated. (Stay safe & well all & ty to ALL essential workers!)

9. April Pontius avatar

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 10:36 PM, April Pontius said:

When I click buy tickets it says event can’t be found. Any ideas what to do?

10. KimmieC73 avatar

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 6:39 PM, KimmieC73 said:

I would like to purchase tickets to this concert but the "buy tickets" link is not working. HELP!!!